What are Cookies?
Cookies are small software labels that are stored on your computer or other devices that you use to access the internet through your browser. You can know more accessing: allaboutcookies.org.
Which is the purpose of Cookies?
Which Cookies are used on the website?
This site uses proprietary and third-party cookies. Third party cookies differ from the first ones as they are sent to the user's device, from an equipment or domain, which is not under the direct control or management of the Company Bernardino Gomes. Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Essential Cookies – Key to access specific areas of the website. They allow you to navigate the website and to use the applications, such as access to secure areas through login. These Cookies do not collect user information that may be used for marketing purposes or to identify user visits to websites. Without them, certain services can not be provided.
- Analytical Cookies – Allows you to analyze how users use the website, allowing you to highlight articles or services that may be of interest to you, to monitor their performance, knowing which pages are most popular. These cookies are only used for statistical analysis and creation purposes.
- Functional Cookies – Allows you to remember your preferences for browsing the site. Thus, the user does not need to reconfigure and customize it each time he visits.
- Publicity Cookies – Allows to target advertising according to the interests and habits of use of each user inside and outside our website. These cookies are used to support the conduct of more targeted marketing and communication actions, also help to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
According to their validity, the cookies used may still be:
- Permanent Cookies – They are stored at the browser level and on their access devices (ex.: computer, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user visits the website again. In general, they are used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing the Company Bernardino Gomes to provide more personalized service.
- Session Cookies – They are generated and available until the end of the session. The next time the user accesses their browser, cookies are no longer stored. The information obtained allows you to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
The Company Bernardino Gomes uses the following cookies:
How do I disable Cookies?
The user has full control over the cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are allowed, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or locked on the page you are viewing, an icon appears at the end of the address bar.
- Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show advanced Settings”
- In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content settings"
- Select the option "Block data definition by sites"
- You can change the following cookie settings in the "Cookies" section:
- Delete Cookies
- Block Cookies by default
- Permit Cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
For more information about cookies settings in Google Chrome, see the Chrome Help page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the "Tools" menu and choose the option "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Move the bar to the top, where you will see “Block all Cookies”
For more information about cookies settings in Internet Explorer, check the page of Microsoft
- Click the “Tools” menu
- Select “Options”
- Click the “Privacy” icon, found on the top bar
- In “Cookies” section disable the "Accept cookies from sites"
- Click “OK" to safe modifications and close
For more information about cookies settings in Mozilla Firefox, check the Mozilla Support page.
- Click “Edit”
- Select “Preferences”
- On the top bar, select the “Privacity” icon
- In “Accept Cookiers” section, select “Never”
For more information about cookies settings in Safari, check the Apple page.
The Company Bernardino Gomes reserves the right to make adjustments or changes to this Cookies Policy, at any time. If you continue to use our site you are automatically agreeing to such changes.